MHR Lewis Manke Haase Reichelt Rechtsanwälte and MHR Lewis US LLP are separate legal entities that are members of MHR Lewis e.V., a German registered Verein. MHR Lewis e.V. does not itself provide legal services to clients
but merely coordinates the activities of its members.
References to “MHR Lewis”, “the law firm”, “offices” and “the attorneys” are to one or more of the members. Such reference does not imply that the members are in partnership together, nor that one member accepts responsibility
for the acts or omissions of another.
Each member provides legal services in particular jurisdictions and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country in which it operates. Each member preserves its clients’ confidentiality and
legal professional privilege.
1. Information pursuant to section 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG)
Responsible for the content:
The websites provided under www.mhr-lewis.com, www.mhr-law.com and www.mhr-law.de and the services available on these sites are offered to you by:
MHR Lewis e.V.
D- 14193 Berlin
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 31 99 08 81
Fax: +49 (0) 30 31 99 08 83
MHR Lewis e.V. (a German Verein) is an association founded and registered in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. It is listed in the association register (Vereinsregister) of the Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
under the association number VR 36328 B. MHR Lewis e.V. is represented by its President Dr. Muna Reichelt c/o Hubertusallee 29, 14193 Berlin, Germany.
2. The legal services in Germany are provided by:
MHR Lewis Manke Haase Reichelt Rechtsanwälte
Rechtsanwalt Nicolai Manke
Rechtsanwalt Marcus Haase
Rechtsanwältin Dr. Muna Reichelt, LL.M. (UConn) Attorney-at-Law (NY)
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 31 99 08 81
Fax: +49 (0) 30 31 99 08 83
USt-IdNr. DE 242 805 440
The professional title Rechtsanwalt or Rechtsanwältin has been granted in the Federal Republic of Germany. The Rechtsanwälte are admitted to practice law in the Federal Republic of Germany and are members of the Berlin
Chamber of Attorneys (Rechtsanwaltskammer
Berlin). The applicable professional regulations in the Federal Republic of Germany include the Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung, the Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte, the Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz, the Fachanwaltsordnung,
das Gesetz über die Tätigkeit europäischer Rechtsanwälte in Deutschland und the Code of Conduct for Lawyers in the European Union. The German text of these regulations may be accessed via the website of the Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer
www.brak.de). The title Attorney-at-Law is a professional title granted to attorneys licensed in the United States. The attorney Dr. Muna Reichelt
is admitted to practice law in the state of New York and is a member of the New York Bar. The relevant US-American organization is the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of the State of New
York. The relevant regulation for attorneys in New York is the Lawyer’s Code of Responsibility, that can be accessed via the website of the New York Bar
3. The legal services in the United States are provided by:
MHR Lewis (US) LLC, a United States limited liability company registered in Connecticut.
Materials on this site may constitute Attorney Advertising under applicable rules of professional responsibility. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
The information on this site is for general information purposes only and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide legal or other advice. Neither the presentation of the information on this website nor your receipt
of it shall create an attorney-client relationship. Neither MHR Lewis e.V. nor its members accept responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained on this site. Nor are they
responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it. Any copying, distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on this site, including
any such use of the photos contained therein, whether such material or information is in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of MHR Lewis e.V., is strictly prohibited. Some of
the contents of this website may constitute attorney advertising within the meaning of sections 1200.1 and 1200.6-8 of Title 22 of the New York Codes, Rules and Regulatory Attorney Advertising Regulations. The following
statement is made in accordance with those rules: ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME.
© Ali Ghandtschi / ghandtschi.de
MHR Lewis e.V.
represented by its Präsidentin Dr. Muna Reichelt
Tel. +49 (0)30 – 31 99 088 1
Fax +49 (0)30 – 31 99 088 3
Processing of Personal Data including its Nature and the Purpose of the Processing:
When calling up our websites at www.mhr-law.com, www.mhr-law.de or www.mhr-lewis.com the browser used on your end device automatically sends data to our website’s server. This data is stored temporarily in a so called log-file. The following data will be collected without any action on your part and will
be stored until its automatic deletion:
- the internet protocol address (IP address)
- date and time of the access
- the browser types and versions used
- the operating system used by the accessing system
- the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so called referrers)
- the internet service provider of the accessing system
This data will be processed for the following purposes:
- correct delivery of the content of our website
- comfortable usage of our website
- analyzation of the security and stability of the information technology system
- other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest derives from the aforementioned purposes of the data collection. We do not use the collected data to draw any conclusions
Transfer of Data
There will be no transfer of personal data to third parties except for the following purposes:
We will only transfer your personal data if:
- you have given you explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the transfer is necessary for the purposes of the assertion/enforcement of legitimate interests pursued by us except where such interests are outweighed by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you which require
protection of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO
- in case of a legal obligation by which processing of personal data is required in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- it is legally permissible and necessary for the provision of any services or goods in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
do not contain Trojans or any other damaging software.
The cookies contain information that will be produced in connection with your end device. This does not mean however, that we receive direct knowledge of your identity.
you have left our website.
The data generated by the cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned in order to assert/enforce our or third parties’ legitimate interests pursued in accordance with Art. 6 Section 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browser systems accept cookies automatically. You may however configure your computer in a way that will either not allow for cookies to be saved or there will be a note before a new cookie is accepted. The complete deactivation
of cookies may lead to you not being able to use all our website’s functions.
Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 DSVGO you have the right to obtain from us free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. You may especially obtain information about the purposes of the
processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international
organizations; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request rectification or
erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing; the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where
the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved,
as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
- You have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In such a case you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating
to the transfer.
- According to Art. 16 DSGVO you have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing
a supplementary statement.
- According to Art. 17 DSGVO you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself without undue delay, and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the
following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary: The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, you withdraw your consent
to which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing, you object to the processing and there are no outweighing legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data have been
unlawfully processed, the personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the we are subject.
- According to Art. 18 DSGVO you have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing if the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you; the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the
personal data and request instead the restriction of their use instead; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense
of legal claims; or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 Section 1 of the DSGVO pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
- According to Art. 20 DSGVO you have the right to receive the personal data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly
from us to another controller, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- According to Art. 7 Section 3 DSGVO you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of personal data concerning yourself forbidding us to process any data in the future based on the initial consent;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO you have the right to complain about us at the competent regulating authority. Generally, you may turn to the regulating authority of your usual residence or of our place of business.
Right to Object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to you particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning yourself, which is based on lit. e or f of Art. 6 Section 1 of the DSGVO. This also applies
to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment,
exercise or defense of legal claims. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process the personal data for that purpose.
In order to exercise the right to object, you may directly contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© MHR Lewis e.V.